Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Guess who said it?

* A woman should be home with the children, building that home and making sure there's a secure family atmosphere.

* I’ve been married a long time...and I’m just starting to scratch the surface of what women really want. I don’t know, but the answer probably lies somewhere between chocolate and conversation.

* My family means more to me than the artificial trappings of my career. If ever I had to choose between my career and my family, the wife and kids would definitely come out on top.


Any guesses????


None other than Mr. Morality, Mel "Holier than thou" Gibson, who recently announced that he had left his wife and 7 kids and now it comes to light that his mistress is pregnant with his child.

Love-ly. Just love-ly.


I'll leave you with two other quotes from this paragon of virtue:

* Fucking Jews... Jews are responsible for all wars in the world.

* What are you looking at sugartits?


Those last two statements were, of course, made to police officers when he was pulled over for speeding and drunk driving in July, 2006.

No comments: